To provide an international multi-professional network for European students to complete their final degree project in the areas of Health Promotion and Self-Management.
- To facilitate increase joint research projects between students and/or staff of institutions in higher education
- To increase knowledge about key concepts and models in Health Promotion and Self-Management
- To facilitate international and inter-professional collaboration between students and staff.
Ideally students co-construct new multi-professional and multi-cultural common knowledge and understanding concerning the topics. However mono-cultural and/or mono-professional projects may be undertaken too, when they will lead – as stepping stones (in the future) towardsnew multi-professional and multi-cultural common knowledge.
Benefits to students and staff
- Internationalization (International exchange, cooperation, experience)
- Working on WHO- and EU-health policy documents and bringing them into education, practice and research
- Bringing Bachelor theses/Master projects under the umbrella of Health Promotion and Self-Management.
- Contribution to curriculum development
- Something about developing language skills besides own native language?
- Promotion and development of professional identity within a European health professions‘ context
Application Form (Google Drive version coming soon)